So the day De Amor is right around the corner and as any woman would do I hint around about the sweet things that my Paul could do to make me happy that day. Flowers (which are very hard to come by at my house) Chocolate covered strawberries (Cummings it been a traditions since we where dating) or a nice romantic dinner that only the two of us. And what is the response that I get from the love of my life, "I don't need a holiday to tell me when I need to show you how much I love you!". So I sat back and thought of the ways he does.
1. Tells me every day "have I told you I love you today?"
2. Dances with me in the kitchen to no music but the sound of our kids.
3. Makes me my shakes w/o me asking.
4. kicks my out of the house w/my BFF when I have had a bad day.
5.Is always home when I need to leave for a meeting
6.Lets me pick the place where we are eating even if he doesn't like that place.
7.Watches Chick flick with me
8.Takes care of me when I am sick
9.Supports me in my church callings
10. Comes to my sport games (B ball, soccer) and cheers me on
11.Tells me I look pretty (when I know that the outfit doesn't match)
12.Lets me rant on when upset about something
13Calms me down when I get mad by singing "I am trying to be like Jesus"
14. Makes me laugh
15.Has always been there for me when I have felt the worst in my life
16.Always tells me "it will all be OK"
17. Makes me miss him when he is not around.
18 Gave me 3 wonderful children
19.Bought me a new ring after I lost my wedding ring @ Target
20.Is a hard worker
21. Is very, very patient with me
There is so much more that he does for me and I am OK if I don't get flowers but it still is nice!

3 comments:
sniff, sniff. that was beautiful.
You have a keeper, Edith! What a sweety. Plus... didn't know you got braces! You look cute! :)
He's a stand-up guy!
Post a Comment