How we are growing each day and the fun never ends!
Cute video, but I have one question... where is his seat belt??? Scary! :)
He was, but it was cutting off his neck so he took off the shoulder strap to dance but he was wearing it for the trip.
loved Mason, but what I think is funnier is you driving and filming at the same time. lol.
I had my eyes on the road, just pointed the camara at him. He wouldn't stop dancing
K - SO I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed right away that he is not wearing a seat belt and that he is sitting in the front seat! And Amen to Lucy's comment ... ten & two Edith! Ten & Two ... both hands on the wheel! ;)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute video, but I have one question... where is his seat belt??? Scary! :)
He was, but it was cutting off his neck so he took off the shoulder strap to dance but he was wearing it for the trip.
loved Mason, but what I think is funnier is you driving and filming at the same time. lol.
I had my eyes on the road, just pointed the camara at him. He wouldn't stop dancing
K - SO I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed right away that he is not wearing a seat belt and that he is sitting in the front seat! And Amen to Lucy's comment ... ten & two Edith! Ten & Two ... both hands on the wheel! ;)
Post a Comment