J started this year with Flag football which he was OK with since
he had loved tackle for the past 3 years. We told him that next
year. He was into basketball an loved to head out back
and practice all day long and when Paul asked if he would
want to give Foot ball a try for 1 year he was OK with it.
He showed a remarkable talents for it (and I am not saying it
because I am his mother either.)
He always loved to push him self and would try harder ever time.
I has been able to play Offence & D fence this year do to not
having to different teams with flag football. I love when the kids
grow in sports that they play and the friends ships we all make.

3 comments:
Football rocks!! Love it. Glad he is enjoying it. Isn't it great being a football mom?
love it! When I married Paul I new he was a big foot ball guy and I did not grow up with it. I am know hooked!
Glad to see both boys playing ball :) Wish we were there this weekend :(
Post a Comment