The kids have been off track for about 2 weeks and I promised
them that we would do some fun fall stuff before going back.
So on my day off he head to finish some chores and run around.
On our journey we only had $30 in cash and this is how we
spent over 5.5 hours of fun with limited amount of cash.
1.We headed to the D.I. to drop off old items.
2.We went to Savers for there Halloween costumes.
3. Walk around Gardner Village (the whole place is decorated
for Halloween, we ate cookies and grab some candy from
the store)
4.Set of to vacuum and wash the car.
5 Went to Target to get lunch for $2.oo in the cafe'
6 Get our eye exam done (M needs glasses too)
7Head over to a Pumpkin farm where you can go to the corn
maze for free and pick your own pumpkins.


9 comments:
Way fun day, Edith! It just goes to show, you don't need a lot of money to have a nice time with the family. Just being together is usually the most fun. So glad you had a nice day.
Edith, you need to email nicole and invite to your blog so she can visit. nvanbibber@gmail.com
Cami it is know open to everyone w/o invite she can log on from yours.
Brujita! (I don't know if I spelled that correctly). I love the new look of your blog. Very festive :) Love the photos, and you look great!
that is such a cute halloweenie slide show!
Cute fall stuff! Don't you love when you can have a ton of fun without going broke? My kids' favorites are always the ones that didn't cost much.
Hi Edith, After talking with "Lucy" briefly at lunch last week, I realized that we need to talk. I think we have both been told some things that were misconstrued causing some unnecessary hurt feelings for both of us. Please call me when you have a minute. Cute pictures :)
man reyna looks tall
She is getting tall Abe
Post a Comment