
I was invited by a cute Sister in my new ward to come hang out and have a wonderful night doing a service project for others. Melinda invited some of us in the ward to come make some yummy Carmel Apples and then take them
over to another Sister in the ward. It was a great thought and it started out that way. It was the thought that counts right!? I meet some wonderful sisters in the ward (I told you that I would forget names)shared some laughs and good time. When all was said an done we started to eat the apples and before we knew it they where gone! We have know planed on getting together next month and doing it again and this time we will pass out what we make!!!!

4 comments:
funny that you ate them all! ha! definitely, it's the thought that counts. Plus, I can't believe you forgot their names! You make me laugh.
And the funny thing Cami is that one of my new callings in the ward is spot lighting the sisters so that others can get to know them! LOL I think this is way I got this calling.
Funny! How could you resist them? They look so yummy!
What a cute idea! They look fabulous, and I'm sure they tasted even better.
Post a Comment