What a year! M started Flag Football (didn't make it in time to reg for tackle) this past week and what a change from last year, he is one of the fastest on the team and he is so on the ball about the plays! Last Saturday was there first game and he made over 5 Touch downs and had 10 + tackles (or flag pulls) that when I looked over at Paul the beam in his eyes was priceless. J is know noticing that his little bro has game and is in a self compation to beat his score on Tackle's and Touch downs. I don't think I have ever seen M run like that ever for a sport, he has told me that next year for Tackle FB he will be awesome. I will have to post J pictures after his game tomorrow. M is 3-o right now. His coach told Paul & I last night "thank you for letting your boys play Flag Fb this year they help the other players with knowing what they need to do". Most of the kids have never played Football at all.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
keep it up boys
Good for them!! I LOVE being a football mom. Isn't it a blast?
That's so awesome!! Exactly what the doctor ordered don't you think? A good boost for the self esteem. Way to go M!!!!
Cami.. I love it! Lucy he is loveing it the games are over on the 18th and then to the next thing!
So glad to see the boys doing what they love!
Post a Comment