
Our sweet little girl has started to ware glasses. Last week I received a letter form the school nurse tell us that she had a eye test and it was showing that she might need glasses. So we take her the next day and yes she is near sited. This whole time she never mentioned a word to us nor told us that her eye site was not well with her site. She love the glasses and since her Daddy has some and 4 out of 7 in my family wear glasses and 4 out of 5 in Paul side also have glasses, there was bound to be one of our kids destine to wear glasses. "I can see clearly now the rain is gone"or now that my glasses or on! LOL

4 comments:
I remember when I first got glasses in junior high. I was amazed at so much detail that I was missing out on and didn't even know it!
She was so happy to get them and see that they came w/a case, she already but fake jewels on it.
She looks adorable! Glasses are fun when you first get them, and then you realize... oh, I actually hate these things! Way cute though.
what a doll....
Post a Comment