
This weekend started out with a bang! So let's go back to this past Friday when I was getting off work to go pick up the kids from school ( Friday is early day). I had a plan to get the kids and go do a little shopping and then to return back home and work the night away, when suddenly I receive a text from my love muffin informing me that he had just step's off of one of the heavy machines at work a fork lift or something and right into a hole and then all of the sudden he falls a snap!! 3 to be exact and he fell to the ground in pain. A little background on Paul very manly guy who does not feel any pain, I have only seen him cry once when J our first child was born. So when he calls me almost crying in pain I knew it was not good. I hurried and picked up the kids and rushed to the clinic to find his ankle the size of a orange. So we take care of that and get things done for the day. Next day was Saturday I was a bit tiered from the night no being a rest full one. I thought what could a good wife do to help her hubby feel better, oh get the oil change on his truck and get some goodies for his BYU game at 1:00 so off I went with R & J. Every thing was going smoothly truck oil change DONE goodies bought DONE Betos Mexican dinner bought DONE so we start for home with 1/2 hr before game time. As we where going west on 12600 S. we turned left onto Bangater Hwy only 2 miles or so from home when BANG! we get hit from the right side I was like what the *&^%$ (which I did not say but thought) to see a small Honda Accord to the left of us, with all the kids OK we head off to the side of the freeway. Some Older lady had sideswiped me and was complaining about her shoulder hurting so here comes the Firetruck, Ambulance & the sheriff. So a big parade of lights and noise. The whole time she is being check out her 60 + yr old husband is complaining that he is going to miss his USC Football game an that she is OK "just put a neck brace on her and let us go home", mind you he didn't talk to her once while they take off with her to Jordan Valley hospital I am think dude your wife, in the ambulance and your still chatting with me. All in all she received a violation for hitting me I came home with soggy food, melted ice cream and a big head ache! The funny thing is that on Sunday at church while chatting with some of the sisters in RS we find out that they saw the whole thing and me on the side of the road with the flashing lights and all. I went an got a pedicure for a reward.

7 comments:
you deserved that pedicure!
Reward? That's funny LOL!
What a trauma! Glad nobody was hurt. And I agree...you totally deserved the pedicure.
Thank you all for your support I think next time I will opt for the swidish massage!
Oh man! What a weekend. Glad you guys didn't get hurt and the pedicure was definitely a necessity! Hope your "love muffin" is feeling better soon!
As they say, when it rains, it pours. That's what u get for trying to be nice!!! j/k. The pedicure looks beautiful, and was definitely needed. Miss u!!!
Paul is doing great thanks for asking his foot is all sorts of purple and blues.
Erin I want to know when are they going to turn off the water? LOL
Post a Comment