Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I 'VE BEEN TAGGED


So my childhood friend Cami has tagged me and this is my first time and I am supposed post 6 quark things about me (which Paul would say is not enough)  so here I go:

1. I love to dance in the kitchen all the time and I don't care who is there. It is a regular thing that the kids have joined in too. I took dance in Jr. high and loved it but never could take extra class due to $. So I live my dream threw shows like Dancing with the Stars. My 2 kids M & R love to shake there groove thing all the time with me. Paul says I have no rhythm :) .

2. I love to cook and so lately I pretend that I am on the Food Network and that my family is my audience an the kids like to join in and cook too, its fun  trying new dishes and seeing that it turns out like the photo on the cook book. My kids love to eat veggies and new dishes because Paul & I have done this so no picky eaters.
 
3. Since I work from home I never get out of my PJ's until I have to go and pick up the kids from school. R once told her class "my mom works in her PJ's" and the next day the teacher asked me what she meant. During the winter time is my fave time to wear pj's if my family would let me get away with it I would buy the footie's pj's. I have answered the door during the day looking like that and that is why I need to be nominated for What Not To Wear!

4. I aways have to no that I can do it! Change tires, fix ,move things around. What ever a man can do I can! Paul called me last week as he was coming home form work and I asked him to stop and get ban aids when he came home he caught me stripping wire down to recycle for extra cash (and the fact that its taking up space in my garage). My hands where torn up with blisters and all he could say was "oh honey your to pretty to do work like this." I have to always to prove to people that I can do it. Just last month I moved our entire house packed and done with in one week.  I think it's the suborn Mexican in me and sadly my kids have a little to much of my trait good or bad.

5. I love love love to iron yes iron. To have everything crisp and smooth, it's very soothing to me to iron a whole load of shirts and if  I could I would iron bed sheets, pillow cases pants the list is end less. Oh and Cami I love the marks the vac cum makes too!

6. For my funeral I have requested to have no casket just dig a hole and throw me in and to have the song "another one bites the dust" on the radio as the Hurst drives by an no crying. I have told this to Paul and my mom so she doesn't wigs out and of course the Cannons :) its a happy day
ok Jessica, Nancy, Tiffany & Erin your tagged

6 comments:

Cami said...

I loved it Edith! You would never believe this but I like to iron too! I iron all of my clothes... only not the underwear. I don't iron bath towels either... but everything else... including pillow cases, and laundry towels! I love everything being nice and crisp and smooth too. I also think you rock that you can do all that stuff. I let Dani do most of the "manly" work, even though I probably could do it. I think it makes him feel good! I want you to post a video of your dancing and I love that your kids aren't picky. What would that be like???? Mercy. My kids are terrible. Actually, the older they get, the better they get, but sheesh, it is frustrating. I am envious! Loved it!

lucy said...

"another one bites the dust" ??? Seriously, no casket? That was a brutal picture in my mind that I got when reading this post!! heehee. I dance too in the kitchen!! ANd pjs. I love pjs. I took K to school and was still wearing them!

CUTRER said...

OK I will post dancing some time. Nancy Paul has already told me that I will hve to have at least a box! LOL

lucy said...

oh, that's good. I just would feel so bad at your funeral if I started busting out laughing when we chucked you into your hole!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great post...though I think you could handle a pine box at the very least, eh? Do you want flowers, or should we spring for a pedicure instead?

CUTRER said...

Tiff a nice pedicure would be great an can we throw in a manny too? No need for a pine box just a cardboard would do nicely like a refrigerator box would work LOL