"R" What a funny little girl! She is to the stage where she is testing the waters to she how much her cute smile can let her get away with things. She is the messiest girl I have ever met she walks out of the house spic and span and then when she get in the car she is a mess! She competes with me for the attention of her daddy or as she calls him "her best buddy". She struggles in school but with in the last 2 years has made such improvement that she amazes me. She would love to have her and I dress alike if she would have it her way. She has such an imagination and could play all day in her room with her Teddy bears. I hope to let her know that she will be a strong woman and she can do anything that she put her hart in too. I have caught her reading the scriptures when no one is watching, I know she doesn't understand all the words but I know that the spirit is with her.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Meet the loves of my life
"R" What a funny little girl! She is to the stage where she is testing the waters to she how much her cute smile can let her get away with things. She is the messiest girl I have ever met she walks out of the house spic and span and then when she get in the car she is a mess! She competes with me for the attention of her daddy or as she calls him "her best buddy". She struggles in school but with in the last 2 years has made such improvement that she amazes me. She would love to have her and I dress alike if she would have it her way. She has such an imagination and could play all day in her room with her Teddy bears. I hope to let her know that she will be a strong woman and she can do anything that she put her hart in too. I have caught her reading the scriptures when no one is watching, I know she doesn't understand all the words but I know that the spirit is with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So fun to read about your kids. They sound very similar to mine! ha! Go figure. I wish our kids could get together and play sometime, they would love it. Our kids are about the same age too, which would be so fun.
We need to meet up some time soon and have them play like when they where little.
Edith.. I am responding to your comment on my blog. When you are tagged, that just means you are "it" and have to do the same post I did. So now... you have to do the 6 quirks about you... can't wait to read it.
Post a Comment