A cute little moment I had this morning as I dropped the kids off at school. As I watched them walk away from the car and wait for each other, I realized that my kids are great wonderful spirits. I know that they can get out of hand and have there moments but I realized that my Heavenly Father in trusted me with some special spirits. I notice that as we talk about the events that are unfolding around us that they are very well in tune with what is happening. When I was a child I don't ever remember being into a election or will be our next President or what the state of our economy is. The are strong spirits and I know that where really chosen each for this special time.
Friday, November 7, 2008
A cute little moment I had this morning as I dropped the kids off at school. As I watched them walk away from the car and wait for each other, I realized that my kids are great wonderful spirits. I know that they can get out of hand and have there moments but I realized that my Heavenly Father in trusted me with some special spirits. I notice that as we talk about the events that are unfolding around us that they are very well in tune with what is happening. When I was a child I don't ever remember being into a election or will be our next President or what the state of our economy is. The are strong spirits and I know that where really chosen each for this special time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
good mama!!
they have a great mom to look up to. lucky ducks...
Post a Comment