Thursday, August 7, 2008

I am 35



OK so I've really never acted my age and that is not a bad thing. People in High school would always ask me if Aileen was my older sister because she was the responsible one. When I turn 30 I threw a bash with my BFF Kari J. and Donna in Eagle Mt. We closed off our block and invited are friends for a BBQ and good time so that made it OK well this year its been different. Paul & I both had to work and the kids started school year so we didn't really do anything. Except my sweet in-laws who brought me a Birthday Cake that night w/Low Fat Ice cream (they are so funny in helping me keep reaching my weight goal). I received lots of B day text from family & calls from friends but it funny that as you get older your day just becomes another day! And now as I grow older and wiser (LOL) I see that I have moved up in age bracket but not just that looking back from even 10 yrs ago I am not the same person in a lot of ways. I know that as I do get "older" I have grown a lot with help from my family but mainly from the gospel. I think that in my many stages of life my Heavenly Father has helped me with the growth that I need, I told my mom last month "why do these thing happen to me? Why do I have to be the one ?" And now I know why! He never gives me more than I can handle. I am growing with every challenge and becoming a better Person, mother & wife from these trials. I just hope that I am doing well on the test of life ( never did well in school). Paul says that I get better with age so I took these photos to see.... OK not bad hahahahahah!

8 comments:

Familia Bethers said...

Wasa happen' HOT STUFF? You look awesome, and from this post ... such wisdom Sensei!

CUTRER said...

Well thank you sis! I took this photo last Sunday and well I liked it....

Cami said...

Happy 35th. I still have gloriously 2 years left before that happens to me. So weird to think about. Thanks for sending me an invite!! This time it worked. Now I can comment too! You look great btw!

lucy said...

You are Hot and Sexy!!! I'm really liking being in my 30s. Who said you can't still have it at this age? Thirty and Flirty, right?

CUTRER said...

Thanks Cami I am glad you can get in. It is weird to even think Karlita will be 25!

CUTRER said...

Nancy your so funny! I love it I will have to let Paul know 30 & flirty LOL I was thinking the other day that in my late teens I was not commfy with the way I look compared to know.

Erin said...

happy happy birthday!!!!! I hope u had an awesome day, even tho birthdays lose their luster as the years pass. U look gorgeous, as usual, and are a hoot to be around. We miss ya! Cam says he wants a piece of tres leches.

CUTRER said...

Erin tell Cam I will have to make some and bring it over when you have the baby so that he doesn't feel left out!