We have been in our new home for starting our 4 week and it has been great! We have had great friends from our old area come up an visit us, Thanks Kelli & Nancy. And last week we had Aileen and the kids come stay with us for a couple of days. I was great to see her and th started school this Monday an attending year round for the first time ever and so far they like it. I have meet Reyna's teacher and she is wonderful with the help that she has realized she needs. I hope to meet the boys teacher soon. Jordan Teacher has created a blog for the families to view and enjoy the work the kids are doing during the school year. This has been a quick move for our family, We have prayed nightly with our family to make sure this is what our family need and I have felt the Lord has blessed us with everything falling into place. Paul has been able to be home with us longer and has enjoyed the extra sleep he has received with only 6 min drives between each job. I have felt the stress lifted from my shoulders and have been in Peace with the move. This is a new chapter in our lives and we look forward to its stories it will bring us. The kids have adjusted great and have made loads of friend the first day. Even attending church our first Sunday was interesting for us. Jordan made the comment that Sunday " I love this ward it's great". Words you love to hear form your kids. He was the first one dressed last Sunday by 20 min. I would love to Thank our Family & friends for giving up there Saturday to help us move.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Thanks for having my crazy kids and I over for lunch and swimming. You were one of my first friends in the ward and always very generous. I'm really, really sad you guys have moved but I know it was time to move on. I hope things settle down quickly and you guys are able to reach your goals.
Thanks for the kind words. We will have to have your whole family up for dinner soon. So far your the only one who leaves me comments so it;'s nice to see that someone is looking at my blog :)
What??? I've left you comments ... haven't I? Well, I also look at your blog. I really like this entry, I am so glad to see that things are settling down for you guys, and feeling good about the move is very important! Thanks for letting us come crash with you guys. We had a great time, we just LOVE you all so much! You need to send me copies of the photos you took, they're great!
Aileen you are the only family memeber that does :( I don't even know if mom or anyone else gets on it. I will send you copies this week of the photos. How CO? When is school for ILe?
Fun pics! I love seeing your family. Next time Aileen is here you better call so we can get together! You aren't too far away anymore.
Your blog is cute, so I will look... my mom doesn't look either... only Nicole does and Franci if I beg her! Kinda dumb I know. Have a good one!
I am still waiting for Nicole to send me her email so that she can log on. I will let you know. Aileen will be coming this fall my oldest Jordan will be turning 12 in Oct and will become a Decon
Ok, I finally remembered to add your link to my blog, so now I will be stopping by more often. Glad you guys are settling in and doing well. It sounds like this was just the right thing for your family. Can we invite ourselves out there sometime?
Tiffany any time! We have realy loved the area, granted getting use to having less living space is not bad realy. The ward has been great t the kids and there are tonz a places to go walking so realy enjoy the afternoons. Any time
Post a Comment