Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Trip to Arizona in June

The kids where out of school and time for some RNR. They head to Arizona to visit my parents and hang out with Karla and see Abe &  Jess. My family was very nice to hang out with the kids so that Paul and I could take care of some problems here in UT. They enjoyed going bowling and swimming and having Grandpa & Grandma to them selves. I now that the got crazy at times but my family was nice enough to manage them and make it a good time. Paul and I flew down the following weekend and picked them up. Even tho the time for me was short I enjoyed seeing my Dad & Mom. Thank you familia for taken my kids in for a time the loved it!

2 comments:

lucy said...

yay, you figured out the slide show thing! you picked a good one, it's way cute and I'm glad I'm finally cleared to view/comment on your blog. I was wondering when but didn't wanted to push it! haha. excited to see you guys on Friday. We'll bring fruit and drinks.

CUTRER said...

The kids are so excited that you guys are coming to see us. Sorry it took so long to get you on, I finaly had time last night and spent 1 hr working on it! See you soon