skip to main |
skip to sidebar
HAPPY 13TH ANNIVERSERY
I can't believe it has been thirteen years since Paul & I where married in the SLC Temple. Time has really flown by! There has been a lot of good times and crazy days but all in all it has been an awesome ride. I have enjoyed all the memories that Paul and I have created over the past years with our small family, I have learn a lot about Paul and have grown into the person that I am because of him. My mother has told Paul over and over that if I would have married anyone else I would have been divorced by now... LOL true he is very loving and care man that I know. He is willing to always put my needs first an always show me how much he loves me. He has taught me to be a better person and I have learn to let the things that bug me go. He "completes me" hahahaha OK cheesy but he is my eternal companion and I Love him dearly!! Here's to the next 13 + years with my Pablo Diablo
2 comments:
Congratulations on your 13th wedding anniversary guys! Hope you had a fabulous birthday too Edie! Love you guys - glad we were able to come stay with you for a couple of days last week!
I was a mellow B day but nice! You guys are more than welcome to stay at casa Cutrer any time
Post a Comment