So this kids are in AZ and you would think that having the whole house to ourselves would be nice but when Paul is working all day and all night and I can only clean the same room over twice it gets dull. Dash just sit next to me all day weather I am working or in any room. Paul tells me she is my 4Th child and 2nd girl. Paul & I are feeling like a little adventure and so this Thursday to save some cash, using my Jet Blue benefits we are going to go an pick up the kids but we are doing it the fun way. First on Thursday night we will take the red eye form SLC to JFK and get in around 5 am and then take the 8:05 From JFK to PHX and get in Friday morning around 10:41 am. Nuts you say well this is the closest we are going to get to JFK for awhile and with no kids what the heck not!!! I will let you know how it went.
Monday, June 23, 2008
So this kids are in AZ and you would think that having the whole house to ourselves would be nice but when Paul is working all day and all night and I can only clean the same room over twice it gets dull. Dash just sit next to me all day weather I am working or in any room. Paul tells me she is my 4Th child and 2nd girl. Paul & I are feeling like a little adventure and so this Thursday to save some cash, using my Jet Blue benefits we are going to go an pick up the kids but we are doing it the fun way. First on Thursday night we will take the red eye form SLC to JFK and get in around 5 am and then take the 8:05 From JFK to PHX and get in Friday morning around 10:41 am. Nuts you say well this is the closest we are going to get to JFK for awhile and with no kids what the heck not!!! I will let you know how it went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yeah, you're crazy, but sometimes being without kids makes you want to do fun stuff like that. Sometimes I don't care where I am, as long as my honey's there! Have a good trip.
And cute blog...I look forward to checking up on you often. ARE YOU SURE YOU HAVE TO MOVE???????????
Well it's funny how things happen. We weren't planning on staying here for this long in this house (3 1/2 yrs) but know that we have found a reason to leave and plant our feet else where we would like to get in before school starts. We will miss all you guys!
Are you home yet?? Have you found a house??
We got home on Sunday afternoon. We are still looking. I found some that I like but I hate having to make a choice w/o Paul. He has been working 14 hrs a day latly and its been tuff.
Post a Comment