Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Fathers day & Birthday Paul


Oh no words can explaine how wonderful my husband is, And no I am not braging I just know that all Paul does is for us and never complaines at all! Ever! So for Father's day the kids wanted to show Dad how much they love him by giving him things that remine them of Paul. The kids love it when Paul makes cookies (unlike me I try to always trim the fat off the recipe) and he likes to add chocolate chips, walnuts and peanut butter Oh ya he does not make bite size cookies either, we are talken you need a big glass of milk with them and the are so good I want to throw Weight Watchers out the window. The also we gave him clothing so that he can look good while he makes them. On Paul's Birthday yesterday he worked all day and night so we are going to celebrate his 33 rd B-day on Saturday. The kids and I got him some more clothing an shoes for his new job . Thank you all for the lovely phone calls, cards and Tex message that he received. He never likes making a big deal about himself but I know that he likes to know that you guys think about him. Oh ya Abe he said he doesn't mind going bald (little secret he doesn't let me pull his hair for the fear of getting a receding hair line)LOL all in all this week has gone by fast and as Reyna put it tonight "I miss my best buddy". With Paul's work schedules this summer it look like it will be a long one for all of us. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Familia Bethers said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL!!! Sorry we are such bad slackers and didn't call, text, or send you a card! We love you though, and hope you had a great day! I will have to agree with Edie - You're awesome!

CUTRER said...

Thank you! I will forgive you LOL. It was right another day working an with this kids gone this past weekend Edith & I hit the dollar show and $5 buck pizza it was nice.