Monday, June 2, 2008

End of the Year Field Day




So every year the kids school does and end of the year field day. This year them was Olympics 08. Each grade rotated to a diff country and did and obstacle cores. I was in Australia and did the tug of war. The kids had a blast, the played games got Popsicles and got to eat school lunch out side. It started from 9 am till after 12. It was nice to see all the kids and there friends having so much fun with there only being 1 1/2 days left. A lot of these kids Paul & I have know from school with the kids and sports ( we've coached) and its funny that we are no longer know as Edith or Paul it's "Coach" or "Mrs Cutrer, Mr Cutrer" and even Mason's Mom, Jordan's Mom Reyna's mom. All in all this school for the most part has a group of good kids. I have really enjoyed this school and the people who help out here. These are some of the photos I took today while I was at my post.

4 comments:

ajr said...

what are you guys moving "i really ejoyed this school"

CUTRER said...

not that we are moving right away but we would like to with in the next year. Not liking the next door floks so much and Paul die's with out AC

The Cundick Family said...

*Yes* School is OUT! I think I am more excited than my boys are ;)

CUTRER said...

I am just glad that I am done doing HOMEWORK!