Sunday, June 1, 2008

6 comments:

The Cundick Family said...

I thought somethings was different but could quite put my finger on it. Bet you will love it for the summer!! *CUTE*

CUTRER said...

LOL! I cut almost 6" time for summer

The Cundick Family said...

I noticed that you decided to be "private" so I have to tell you about a very good experience that my friend Liz had with blogging. She is a great mother and blogs mostly about her kids. A wonderful author hit her blog "blog hopping" and invited her to write a story for his up coming book. She was ecstatic to say the least. I will include the link so you can read about her experience in more depth. So on and so forth..She is going to be published all because of bloging! And if her blog was private she would have never gotten the opportunity....the moral of my story...don't be private you maybe passing up on wonderful opportunities! Please check it out you won't be sorry....Your blog looks awesome!!!

Link 1: http://jakeandlizheugly.blogspot.com/2008/04/
moms-little-angel.html

Link 2:
http://jakeandlizheugly.blogspot.com/2008/04/
black-cloud-gone.html

Link 3:
http://jakeandlizheugly.blogspot.com/2008/04/
sunny-skies-just-got-brighter.html

The Cundick Family said...

Oh, I also added you to my list of favorite bloggers on my blog!! Don't worry nobody can access you unless invited :)

Germ & Krissy said...

Cute hair! I love it!

CUTRER said...

Thanks Reene for the info. Where did the Cundick's take off to this past Sunday? Thank Krissy it has grown out a little, I cut it for the hot summer "NOT" happening