Paul and I helped out with the hosting and parking for our new Temple here in Riverton it was a blast just seeing all the people who might never see the inside of our Temple love what it represented. Kids that came throw enjoyed the felling that the Temple gave. Poor Paul did fry his face doing 8 hr outside parking duty but didn't complaine once. We took our family for FHE so that our own children can see where mom & dad go and what we do. They love it and I did get a little emotional think about the day the would bring there companion to be sealed with. M love the Celestial room and R kept telling me "mom why does my hart feel so warm in this room?" J liked the cookies afterwards. LOL
Monday, July 6, 2009
Our New Temple in Riverton
Paul and I helped out with the hosting and parking for our new Temple here in Riverton it was a blast just seeing all the people who might never see the inside of our Temple love what it represented. Kids that came throw enjoyed the felling that the Temple gave. Poor Paul did fry his face doing 8 hr outside parking duty but didn't complaine once. We took our family for FHE so that our own children can see where mom & dad go and what we do. They love it and I did get a little emotional think about the day the would bring there companion to be sealed with. M love the Celestial room and R kept telling me "mom why does my hart feel so warm in this room?" J liked the cookies afterwards. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You guy look great! What an experience for your kids!
They loved going and I can waite for the dedication R is old enough to go .
Post a Comment