All the cousin in a row from oldest to youngest, minus one who will be arriving in Sept. this year.
We are so proud of R. She has been waiting for this day for a long time. We had all our family come in from out of town and some friends join us for with wonderful day. She looked so beautiful and you could see that our Heavenly father was proud of her choice to join his his church. I mention to Paul that so far R has been in 2 white dresses and that the next white dress in many yrs down the line is her wedding dress. He told me "No it will be here Sweet 15 Qinsenera dress". LOL Daddy are the best!

5 comments:
Congratulations! What a big step she has taken. I'm glad all of your family could be there with her to celebrate her big day! I've been told Sarah is going to be in town while we are there in July-- we need to plan a Cutrer reunion. Do you have plans the first few weeks of July?
So awesome! What a special day. I so wished I could have been there with all of you. It would have been great to see you all. Congrats Reyna!
¿QuinceaƱera? that is not a family tradition! Her next white dress...twelve years from now I hope!
I know mom & dad but Paul is tring to keep the white dress as far away as possible
Hey cute Edith! It was fun to see you last week. Congrats to Reyna last month.
Post a Comment