Happy 8th Birthday our Little girl
R. has loved hanging out with her brothers from day one. She enjoys there company so much. The boys where so happy the day we found out we where having a girl, they where with us while getting the ultrasound. I have never seen two boys get to exicted that a little girl would be in our small family.
Our Family was small and good. We where not a wear that a new member would be joining our family soon. We had just built our new home in Eagle Mt. Utah and I had started working once more for Convergys. I had been feeling ill and was always tiered but chalked it up to working and the flu that had been going around work. We had taken a couple pregnancy test an all where negative so 2 month. Knew the day R would be born due to a having another planned C-sect.
She has always been a big fan or her daddy! The call each other "best Buds" What ever Dad does or says is cool and fun. It has been so fun to see our little tom boy grow up to be a beautiful young lady who will be Baptized in a month. She is coming into her own.

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Reyna! She is such a beautiful little girl. The cake is so cute too! Did you make it? Also, loved that you didn't realize you were pregnant for so long. HA! :) You have a great little family, Edith.
Cami that isn't a cake that was my tummy that we had the boys paint for Easter since it was in April. LOL
No I will have to email you the photo of her cake last yr a hamburger.
You are kidding! HA! I totally thought it was her cake. How funny! :) LOL
Happy B-day! We miss you guys.
Happy Birthday Reynita! We love you and miss you. Can't wait to see you next month :)
Reyna is my favorite! I wish sometimes I wish I had an 8 year old running around. Hope she had a great birthday!
Post a Comment