"J" my head strong , always has an opinion and will tell you what looks good with what! Loves sports especially football (sad he is not playing this year), enjoys playing outside and has good taste in cloths and is in 6Th grade this year with the girls chase him allover the play ground which he doesn't pay attention to because they get in the way of his recces time go boy. What I love about him is that is my first born, first boy and my ginnie pig on raising a child. He is a great person to talk to he is very smart and when he is helping out he gives it his all. He is strong. He has such a spirit about him when he talks to you about the gospel and how he feels the spirit from time to time it makes you proud. He and I but head A LOT but I think we are so much alike that I can see why my parents have a lot of grey now.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Meet the loves of my life
"J" my head strong , always has an opinion and will tell you what looks good with what! Loves sports especially football (sad he is not playing this year), enjoys playing outside and has good taste in cloths and is in 6Th grade this year with the girls chase him allover the play ground which he doesn't pay attention to because they get in the way of his recces time go boy. What I love about him is that is my first born, first boy and my ginnie pig on raising a child. He is a great person to talk to he is very smart and when he is helping out he gives it his all. He is strong. He has such a spirit about him when he talks to you about the gospel and how he feels the spirit from time to time it makes you proud. He and I but head A LOT but I think we are so much alike that I can see why my parents have a lot of grey now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think jordan will make a great man$$$$
J stop posting on my blog!
Post a Comment